We are here for you, we will help as your wedding planner. We are ready to help you prepare all the essential wedding vendors and all your wedding details for the happiest and most memorable day in your life. Our professional wedding planner to help you plan, organise, and coordinate the perfect wedding of your dream! Before planning a wedding, there’s a few things you need to know you will need for your wedding. We’ll be able to assist you throughout your ceremony and reception with these needs and beyond:
• Make-up service
•RSVP for guests
• Wedding venue
•Food and beverage
•Flowers and decoration
- Our wedding planner team will prepare budget which is based on client’s budget and vendor choices.
- Identify, hire, as well as helping to arrange all payments for wedding professionals providing services such as venue for the wedding, accommodation, transportation, food catering, decoration, photography, cinematography, makeup artists, hair stylists, priest and all the necessary sound and lighting equipments.
- Liaise with all the vendors and venue management prior to and on the wedding date in terms of logistics and scheduling of events develop an itinerary and schedule appointments. Schedule for any pre-wedding visits, including venue inspections, vendor appointments, food tasting as well as hair and makeup trial.
- Prepare the rundown and itinerary for the wedding event in consultation with the wedding couple and the selected vendors well in advance before the wedding date.
Our team will assist you with your wedding needs with unlimited prompt assistance via e-mail, messenger, video and phone calls until your wedding day, and manage, organise, and coordinate your wedding day.
A Week Before The Big Day:
- Our wedding planner team will coordinate all of the activities with the venue management and various wedding service providers for a smooth rundown of the wedding in terms of logistics and event scheduling.
- Conduct wedding rehearsal.
- Conduct final meeting before the wedding with all the wedding service providers.
Assist with the wedding rehearsal at the wedding venue ( based on the availability ).
On Your Big Day:
- An event manager and team to coordinate the whole event (Preparation, ceremony and reception on the wedding day as well as the pre-wedding event) together with the venue and vendors, from preparation until completion of the event.
- Organise and ensure all services are provided in a timely and professional manner.
- Full coordination on your wedding day by our event manager and our team to help coordinate your wedding day to run smoothly.
- Organise all respective issues to all vendors involved during the wedding event. Organise guest transportation from hotel to the wedding venue (vehicle is not included).
- Coordinate (if necessary) any events on the wedding day that might need to be moved to a backup venue or adjusted due to bad weather (availability and additional backup venue based on regulation of the wedding venue).
What Is Not Included:
- Any trial services such as food tasting, hair-do trials, etc. If these charges incurred, these charges will be charged to the client. White Roses Planner can help you in the arrangement of the below services, but extra charges applied to the client:
- Holiday arrangement, restaurant booking or any other arrangement that not related to wedding planning services.
- Meals for all crew and vendors on the day of the wedding and on the wedding rehearsal.
- RSVP Service.
- Transportation arrangement and reservation service.
- Transportation charges for wedding service suppliers, as well as transportation charges for the transportation of any event participants.
- Any bank charges is on client.
Our Wedding Planner Team On The Day:
At an event, our professional team will consists of:
- Project Manager
- Bride’s Assistant
- Groom’s Assistant
- Bride’s Family’s Assistant
- Groom’s Family’s Assistant
- Decoration and Floor Supervisor
- Production Supervisor (Lights, Sounds, and Effects)
- Food and beverages Supervisor
- Floor Assistant
- Transportation Supervisor
The total number of team members depends on the wedding itself.
Terms and Conditions
- Payments are to be paid in IDR and the rate will be converted using XE converter rate.
- 50% deposit is required to make a booking.
- Full payment needs to be finalised at least 30 days before the requested date.
- All packages and items are nonrefundable.
- Change of date should be notified to us and is subject to availability.